In this plan we recommend 4 - 8 stocks per annum that have strong potential to become multibaggers in 2-4 years.
It is suitable for all investors who are looking at very high returns with moderate risk. It is also an excellent diversification strategy for any long-term investor to allocate part funds to this portfolio. It is also the best plan for those who are new to stocks and want to invest a small amount.
We use two proven strategies for identifying multibagger stocks –
- Identify cyclical stocks near bottom of the cycle
- Identify small companies with unique competitive advantage (patents, any type of monopoly or entry barrier, deep research) coupled with long term growth opportunities
- Identify companies that have changed their business to a more lucrative field and have ability to succeed in that new business.
Example: A budding FMCG company – available at unbelievable throwaway price
(Stock recommended on 26th August 2020)
- Company has recently ventured into frozen food, plant is operational
- High tech imported plant and machinery
- Consistently profitable in its previous business
- PE ratio still in single digit, PE ratios of established food based FMCG companies range from 60 - 100
- Very low debt
- Established and reputed promoters, diversifying into FMCG
It is a very rare opportunity to buy such a low-priced company in FMCG segment, which appears to have all the ingredients for fast growth.
There is a similar food company - Tasty Bite, which can give you an idea of profit potential in this budding FMCG company. Tasty Bite’s share price rose from Rs 170 in 2014 to current 12700, a whopping 75 times in just seven years!!!.
In our case, we expect this new company to rise atleast 5 times in next 2-3 years.
What you get in this plan:
- You will receive 4 - 8 multibagger stock recommendations. There is no target price given by us, we will inform when to exit.
- You will get research notes including investment rationale and growth drivers for all recommended stocks
- You will be informed about buying and selling decisions by WhatsApp
- You will get monthly review of stocks recommended by us in your mailbox
How to Avail this Service
First register on our website and then subscribe online.