In this plan we recommend 4 stocks per annum that have strong potential to become multibaggers in 1-3 years.
It is suitable for all investors who are looking at very high returns with moderate risk. It is also an excellent diversification strategy for any long-term investor to allocate part funds to this portfolio. It is also the best plan for those who are new to stocks and want to invest a small amount.
We use two proven strategies for identifying multibagger stocks –
- Identify cyclical stocks near bottom of the cycle
- Identify small companies with unique competitive advantage (patents, any type of monopoly or entry barrier, deep research) coupled with long term growth opportunities
How it works:
We have a definite edge in identifying multibagger stocks. If you look at the first strategy of finding multibaggers, it works by identifying cyclical stocks that are near the bottom of cycle. So, to succeed, one should be able to find when the business cycle will turn up.
And this is what we are best at – identifying the tops and bottoms of a cycle. So, you can be 100% assured that if we recommend a cyclical stock at bottom, you will have little downside risk and huge upside. Read more at India Invest.
In case of the second strategy, success depends upon stock selection ability. Our stock selection ability is clearly reflected in our performance.
If you look at our current portfolio returns, it will become clearer. We had started our portfolio advisory service in May 2018, and since than it has generated 40.5% compared to -9.5% of Nifty (as on April 23, 2020). A big difference of 50% in just two years!
Our performance is our testimony to our capabilities.
What you get in this plan:
- You will receive 4 multibagger stock recommendations. There is no target price given by us, we will inform when to exit.
- You will get research notes including investment rationale and growth drivers for all recommended stocks
- You will be informed about buying and selling decisions by WhatsApp
- You will get monthly review of stocks recommended by us in your mailbox
How to Avail this Service
First register on our website and then subscribe online.